- Analüüs ja mõõteseadmed
- Farmaatsia- ja biotehnoloogia
- Keevitamisega seotud protsessid
- Krüogeenne säilitamine
- Külmutamine ja jahutamine
- Modifitseeritud ja kontrollitud atmosfäär
- Naftakeemiline töötlemine ja rafineerimine
- Protsessi keemia
- Puhastamine, poleerimine ning lihvimine
- Sulatamine ja kuumutamine
- Tselluloosi- ja paberitootmine
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Vormimine, vahustamine, pressimine ja stantsimine
Gas-based technologies protect the environment while paper manufacturers benefit from economical and reliable processes. With its know-how and its many patented processes, AGA today is among the leaders in the use of gases in the pulp and paper industry.
From tree to paper in an environmentally friendly way:
Trees are felled by “harvesters“. These giant machines do the job in a few minutes.
The logs are cut into sections and chipped. The wood chips consists of cellulose, hemicelluloses, lignin and extractives.
The wood chips are fed to the pulp mill.
The lignin is removed during cooking and oxygen delignification. Residual lignin and other coloured substances are removed in the bleaching steps that follows.
The bleached pulp is pumped to the paper mill (in an integrated pulp and paper mill). In the wet end of the paper machine, chemicals and pigments are added to the pulp to improve the quality of the paper.
- The pulp consistency (concentration) is typically 0.5-1% of pulp in water at the inlet of the paper machine. The pulp is dewatered in the wire section of the paper machine and in the following press section before it enters the drying section. The paper produced is typically wound on a roll.